Class B CDL Driver
Location: Clearfield, UT
Job ID: 50645
Facility: Job Corps
Description Full time and Part time positions available.
Work a consistent schedule with hourly pay, paid time off, benefits, company vehicles, and opportunities for growth and advancement. Drivers transport students to appointments, schools, off-center events via van or bus. They are also responsible for monitoring students to ensure positive group relations in off-center activities. Great for college students! Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience or completion of CDL training program or verified voluntary experience. Must possess or acquire within 60 days of employment, a valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) in the State of Utah with an acceptable driving record. On-site training is available to help applicant hired obtain their CDL.
Requires a valid Class B CDL w/passenger endorsement
- FREE Medical, Vision, Dental and Prescription Benefits 100% Premiums Paid by MTC for Employee Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance (Free)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short-Term Disability Benefits - 100% Premiums Paid by MTC for Employee Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave (paid)
- Civic Duty and Military Leave
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance - 100% Premiums Paid by MTC for Employee Coverage
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.