Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 50682
Facility: Job Corps
Description Ready to be a part of something big? At the Los Angeles Job Corps Center in Los Angeles, California we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families.OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Competitive Wages
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Brief Job Description:
- Provide proper guidance to students.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories and center to ensure safety and proper behavior of students.
- Assist with student’s recreational activities.
- Prepare morning report, pass list and other administrative correspondence relating to students.
- Assist in maintenance of the dormitory.
- Maintain dormitory and individual student files.
- Conduct daily inspections of dormitories.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Website http://www.jobcorps.gov.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.