Drivers Ed Instructor
Location: Morganfield, KY
Job ID: 50712
Facility: Job Corps
Up to $4000 Sign-On Bonus!
Salary is $38,000 to 48,000 per year
At the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy in Morganfield, Kentucky we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no cost to them or their families.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, 11 paid holidays, 4
- 401(k) with company match,
- A chance to make a difference every day!
- Process and categorize students' driver's education applications.
- Prepare students for written examination through a series of lectures, worksheets and discussions.
- Evaluate student's performance and determine their readiness to complete the final written and driving instruction.
- Support career development services system by helping students acquire a new skill which will assist them in becoming more employable.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Adhere to student's schedule of activities and events.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities, to include evaluation panels.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Valid teaching certificate with an endorsement in driver’s education required
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.