Sierra Nevada Job Corps offers young adults vocational training in a variety of trades. Our campus provides outstanding recreational opportunities, well-equipped learning labs and individualized, self-paced vocational and academic programs including high school diploma and GED programs.
Position Summary: Reports to the designated manager. Responsible for providing instruction to students in accordance with approved curricula, in compliance with government and management directives.
Sign on bonus paid $750.00 on 90 days and $750.00 on 180 days.
1. Provide student with basic direction, instruction and assistance in designated area(s).
2. Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits.
3. Coordinate with career counselors and staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
4. Develop and conduct enrichment programs as assigned.
5. Participate in student employ-ability programs and activities.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements: High School Diploma
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.