Location: Reno, NV
Job ID: 50733
Facility: Job Corps
Description Sierra Nevada Job Corps offers young adults vocational training in a variety of trades. Our campus provides outstanding recreational opportunities, well-equipped learning labs and individualized, self-paced vocational and academic programs including high school diploma and GED programs.
Starting pay is: $16.50
Job Corps is the most successful job training program of its kind. Every year, thousands of Job Corps graduates enter the workforce armed with skills in trades and the desire to succeed. The Security Guard is responsible for providing security coverage at the company access gate, performing patrol duties in assigned areas to ensure positive group relations and activities, and protect life an property.Some job duties include:
- advise students and provide guidance for positive behavior and attitude during center activities.
- protect and secure buildings
- follow company security procedures on all persons and vehicles entering and exiting campus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year work experience, security related preferred.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.