PRN Registered Nurse
Location: Chaparral, NM
Job ID: 50800
Employment type: PRN
Pay: $40.00 + 2.00 Night Shift Differential
A few of your primary duties include:
Backed by national accrediting organizations, MTC Medical staff are dedicated to providing quality medical and dental services to men and women at our correctional and detention facilities. We are seeking a seeking a highly motivated PRN Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. From chronic care to emergencies and everything, in-between - you will gain valuable experience you would not normally find in one clinical setting. We will provide you with support that will enhance your skills and build a strong foundation to reach your career potential and contribute to the care and well-being of the patients at our facility.
- Attend sick call with the physicians to see detainees; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Call the physician for medication and treatment orders and other emergencies.
- Operate pill call, administer medication and accurately and completely document treatment as required by applicable policies and procedures.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Provide health counseling and health education on individual or group basis, as required.
Education & Experience Requirements: Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of TX or a compact state. Must possess current CPR certification. Valid driver's license in the state of TX with an acceptable driving record required,
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2600.