Up to $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Pay is $16.20 to $16.45 per hour
Our team members enjoy:
- Affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance
- Generous paid vacation and paid sick time
- 12 paid holidays
- A chance to make a difference every day!
- Perform duties including typing correspondence and form letters; maintaining slot control chart for instructors and students, and preparing individual students' class schedules and reports.
- Maintain files on department records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received or requiring further action.
- Document all student class excused and unexcused absences; prepare daily, weekly, and student class list.
- Assign students to classes according to center procedures that scores and corrects schedules.
- Coordinate with other center staff concerning scheduling and testing matters.
- Assist in the administration of TABE, Pre-GED, interpret test results and enter testing data into the computer system.
- Perform input and make adjustments necessary to ensure student schedules are prepared for each training week.
- Assist in performing tests on data equipment when error conditions occur to determine the source of malfunction.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Assist in obtaining diploma verifications on students.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Maintain accountability of staff, students and property; adhere to safety practices.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year clerical experience.
- Experience working with youth, excellent written and verbal communication and computer proficiency also required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.