Residential Advisor, Substitute
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Edinburgh, IN
Job ID: 52449
Facility: Atterbury Job Corps Center
Pay: $16.20 per hour
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of the administrative team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student.
Facility name: Atterbury Job Corps Center
Job responsibilities: Monitors students that live on residential floors to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the Center. Fosters an atmosphere conducive to character development through the encouragement of favorable behavior patterns. Facilitates prompt and appropriate assistance in the event of injury, illness, traumatic experience, and emotionalism; responsible for documenting student activity and incidences.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories to ensure safety and proper behavior of students.
- Assist with recreational activities for students on and off center.
- Direct students and assist in the cleanup and maintenance of dormitory.
- Promote, support, and positive customer service through the facility.
- Participate in student employability program and activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- One- one (1) year experience working with the youth.
- A valid driver license in the state where the facility is located with an acceptable driving record is required, unless waived by management.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community by doing meaningful work that results in a rewarding career.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.