Security Officer, On-Call
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Clearfield, UT
Job ID: 52630
Facility: Clearfield Job Corps Center
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of the administrative team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student.
Facility name: Clearfield Job Corps Center
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance and AD&D
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities: Patrols Center grounds, manages front desk for guest sign-in and temporary badges distribution, monitors that all staff and students wear ID badges, and ensures the safety of staff, students, and visitors. Control, surveillance, identification, monitoring, investigation, and reporting of all matters pertaining to center property, facilities, students, staff, and visitors.
- Answer telephone calls and greet and assist visitors.
- Assist supervisors and manager assuring accountability of students/inmates’ check-in and out according to established policies and procedures.
- Assist in transporting ill or injured students/inmates as required.
- Promote, support, and adhere to safety practices through the facility.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prefer related experience or completion of a security training program or 1 year customer service experience or verified volunteer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry 50-70 lbs.
- A valid driver license in the state where the facility is located with an acceptable driving record is required, unless waived by management.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community by doing meaningful work that results in a rewarding career.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.