Senior Registered Nurse-RN
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 52735
Facility: Los Angeles Job Corps Center
Wage: $97,760 annually
Schedule: Full time, Days, Mon - Fri
Management & Training Corporation operates the Los Angels Job Corps Center in LA, CA, providing students with excellent care including medical services supporting their health and well-being
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- A chance to make a difference every day!
- Coordinate daily clinical operations of the Wellness center.
- Provide staff training and evaluation of staff performance.
- Supervise and conduct coordinated health care.
- Schedule new students for initial physical exam.
- Monitor quality of care and act as liaison for labs.
- Oversee medical services in the absence of the Wellness Manager.
- Provide patient assessment and care.
- Monitors and oversees medical/nursing operations within the clinic, assessing triage/walk-in patients for urgent assists, case management of individual patients for continuity of care.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Nursing degree and a current license to practice profession in the state of California. Two years' experience in medical facility or other related nursing experience. Experience supervising and completing performance evaluations for LVNs and RNs. Demonstrated ability to relate to and identify with specific needs of students. Maintenance of a valid CA driver's license and a driving record acceptable to the Center's insurance company.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected]