Salary - $56,000.00
Schedule - Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
Position name: Outreach Admissions Manager
Facility name: Atterbury Job Corps Center
Location: Edinburgh, IN
Work Schedule - Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- AD&D as well as short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field, and two years related supervisory experience; or Associate’s degree and four years related supervisory experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Reports to the OA-CTS director. Directly supervises the admissions counselors. Responsible for the management, supervision, and coordination of OA, in compliance with government and management directives.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the administrative and programmatic activities of the outreach and admissions (OA) department.
- Evaluate staff performance, provide staff training and implement department and personnel changes as approved by the OA-CTS director and coordinated with the human resources manager prior to implementation.
- Develop departmental budget; monitor and control expenditures; review and recommend changes to budget authorizations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and revised policies and procedures affecting outreach and admissions services.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Maintain an effective outreach and admissions program to meet contractual goals and quotas; directly recruit students and conduct job development activities.
- Develop and maintain effective linkages with individual agencies, organizations, potential employers, and other who can provide assistance, referral, support services, employment or other services in recruitment of students.
- Ensure all required forms and records utilized in the recruitment of students are prepared, documented, verified, and transmitted to the data center in accordance with requirements.
- Develop the community outreach and admissions plan in coordination with the business community liaison (BCL) and ensure the plans are adhered to and monitored.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and other documents to appropriate national, regional, corporate, and center staff.
- Develop and implement admissions counselor strategies and ensure achievement of contracted commitment goals.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer service to students, staff and other center customers.
- Ensure students learn and practice set behavioral expectations that support employability and social development for career readiness success.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Maintain accountability of staff, students and property; adhere to safety practices; attend all required training.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.