This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Manhattan, KS
Job ID: 52819
Facility: Flint Hills Job Corps Center
Pay: $23.00 per hour and includes $2,190 Sign On Bonus
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of the medical team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student!
Position name: Licensed Practical Nurse
Facility name: Flint Hills Job Corps Center
Location: Manhattan, KS
Work schedule: 29 hours weekly
Benefit package includes:
• Dental/vision/life insurance
• AD&D as well as short-term disability
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Professional development assistance
• Career advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities: Medical personnel are responsible for treating and preventing minor injuries and illnesses. They will provide information and guidance for the promotion of good health and well-being of our students.
1. Provide nursing care to students as authorized by the medical provider and within scope for state-specific nurse practice act.
2. RN will provide supervision to the staff LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurse)/ LVNs to assure compliance with all state regulations and scope of practice and nurse practice act for practical and/ or vocational nurses.
3. Provide basic health care to students as required by DOL including all entry requirements and immunizations.
4. Monitor students with illness and unable to attend class.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Valid, unrestricted LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in the state of
• 2 years practical nursing experience preferred.
• A valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community by doing meaningful work that results in a rewarding career.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.