Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Reno, NV
Job ID: 52834
Facility: Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Location: North Valleys, Reno
Our staff also enjoy these benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- a chance to make a difference every day!
Be a leader in social impact for today's youth by joining the Sierra Nevada Job Corps in Reno, NV where our staff are our biggest asset! We value our professional and caring employees who are dedicated to improving people’s lives and we want YOU to join our team!
Job Duties include:
- Provide nursing and basic healthcare to students as authorized.
- Provide supervision to the staff LPNs/LVNs to assure compliance.
- Monitor students with illness who are unable to attend class.
- Provide input on staff nurse performance to the HWD for annual evaluations.
- Provide input on the development and assistance in the implementation of new and revised standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the wellness department.
- Conduct coordinated health care for students and implementation of other health related programs.
- Assure clinic services, including medication management are within health staff scope of practice and within state, federal, & company regulations.
- Record keeping.
- Assist in development of community linkages for health and disability resources.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Participate in required training.
- Provide direction and technical assistance to LPNs/LVPs in all required health related programs.
Qualifications: Active, unrestricted RN license in the state of Nevada. Experience working with youth in a paid or unpaid capacity is preferred. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.