Licensed Mental Health Professional
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Morganfield, KY
Job ID: 52892
Facility: Earle C. Clements Job Corps Center
Pay: $66,560.00 annually
Schedule: Full time, Days, Mon - Fri
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug, and life insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
MTC is proud to operate the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Center in Morganfield, KY where our staff are our biggest asset! We value our professional and caring employees who are dedicated to improving people’s lives and we want YOU to join our team!
Job responsibilities: Responsible for directing the center mental health program in compliance with government and management directives.
- Evaluate students referred by staff and document legible assessment notes to include at a minimum reason for referral, presenting problem, history of present problem, mental status exam, diagnostic impression, and a clear treatment plan. Independently diagnose and treat mental health conditions.
- Develop and implement a mental health program with emphasis on prevention, early detection, identification of mental health problems, short term counseling of manageable conditions and crisis intervention using employee assistance model.
- Participate in HIV case management; notify students of the results, conduct mental health evaluation, and provide short term intervention
- Provide integrated case management by interacting with employees regarding student behavior, compliance, medication, side effects, and treatment progress.
- Draft procedures for emergency psychiatric conditions (suicide attempt, psychotic episodes, etc.) to include 24-hour on-call coverage.
- Review pre-admissions folders, evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations and help form an accommodation plan.
- Recommend medical separation to the center director when a student develops a psychiatric disorder that clearly impairs their ability to complete or take part in the training program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Clinical psychologist, LCSW, LPCC, LMFT or equivalent licensed, autonomous practicing, master’s level mental health therapist in the state of Kentucky considered.
- At least 1 year post independent licensure experience with adolescents/young adults, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.