Licensed Mental Health Professional
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Anson, TX
Job ID: 52982
Facility: Bluebonnet - MTC Medical
Rate of pay: $84,000
Employment type: Full-time, Direct hire
Work schedule: 4x10s with rotating on-call schedule
Location: 400 E 2nd Street, Anson, TX 79501
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
Position responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement treatment and therapeutic programs for assigned clients.
- Assist in managing the detainee population including the application of crisis intervention techniques to include suicide prevention, recognizing abnormal behavior, and taking appropriate action to prevent or diffuse potentially disruptive situations.
- Conduct assessment and evaluations to determine needs, establish goals and develop plans; make referrals to other professionals for other services.
- Document all patient encounter in the medical record accurately, legibly, and promptly.
- Provide direct casework services and individual and group counseling to detainees.
- Prepare progress reports and provide recommendations regarding discharge plans
- Make case presentations and assist administrative & medical staff in development of statistical reports on assigned detainees.
- Maintain and monitor confidentiality of detainees and their files
- Audit files to determine that all services provided are documented and review status of detainees to determine that all treatment/therapeutic programs are completed.
- Screen requests for non-medical records and appropriately approve or disapprove responses following policy and procedures.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings & promote communication and the proper flow of relevant information between administration, staff, and detainees.
- Attend seminars, workshops, conferences, and so forth, as required.
- Maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification and perform CPR in emergencies.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed.
- Provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
- Maintain accountability of detainees & property and adhere to safety practices.
Education and experience requirements:
- Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, or clinical social work required.
- Current license in counseling specialty. (LPC, LISW, LMFT, etc.)
- 2 years previous work experience preferred.
- Must successfully complete required pre service training.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.