Career Preparation Instructor
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Clearfield, UT
Job ID: 53666
Facility: Clearfield Job Corps Center
SALARY: $690 per week ($35,880/yr)
Work with a purpose and begin a meaningful career with Management & Training Corporation. Our foundation is based upon the philosophies of caring about others, giving back, and making a social impact.
Ready to be a part of something big? Join a team who changes lives! Become a Career Preparation Instructor at the Clearfield Job Corps Center. In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
Benefit package includes:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Develop, prepare, and deliver career preparation lessons; use a variety of teaching strategies to meet student learning needs.
- Recommend an appropriate training program for each assigned student, using background files, personal interviews, tests, and a variety of other assessment tools.
- Conduct pre-arrival contacts with potential enrollees; prepare and mail pre-arrival and safe arrival letters on a timely basis, coordinate arrival activities with other center departments.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management (to drive a 7 passengers van).
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.