Location: Waimanalo, HI
Job ID: 53690
Facility: Hawaii Job Corps Center
Salary: $16.20 per hour
Reporting to the Food Services Supervisor or designee, this student assistant is responsible for assisting with cleaning and sanitizing the facility in compliance with government and management directives.
1. Wash dishes and stock supplies to the services line.
2. Clean and sanitize food preparation area, dining area, serving lines and dish room; comply with health standards.
3. Provide positive, quality customer service to students, staff and other center customers.
4. Participate in student employability programs and activities.
5. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
6. Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices; attend all required staff training.
7. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Some school/training in food preparation and a minimum of 90 days in the Job Corps Program. Aptitude for cafeteria-type duties and dress to comply with sanitation regulations.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.