Residential Living Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Astoria, OR
Job ID: 53860
Facility: Tongue Point Job Corps Center
SALARY: $880 per week ($45,760/yr)
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- AD&D as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
Reports to the residential supervisor or designee. Responsible for a variety of functions related to residential living including dormitory management, safety and security, administration and training in compliance with government and management directives.
- Coordinate and control group living conditions, evaluate situations and conditions within the dormitories and make decisions or recommendations.
- Perform administrative duties involving student passes, evaluations, progress reports, emergencies, and terminations.
- Coordinate scheduled group meetings; ensure clear information is communicated to students in a timely manner; develop and direct/facilitate diversity and social skills discussion topics as required.
- Perform duties to ensure safe and proper student behavior in dormitories.
- Coordinate the selection, training, duties and evaluation of dorm officers and other dorm leadership positions.
- Communicate with families of students by mail and telephone as required to resolve problems and assure the well-being of students.
- Ensure incidents of misconduct are reported promptly and accurately.
- Inspect dorm, areas; ensure maintenance requests are completed as needed; direct dorm patrol and daily cleanup.
- Requisition supplies to provide needs for dorm living and safety of students; account for dormitory property.
- Maintain close contact with assigned counselors; share problems and events relevant to student adjustment and progress.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years experience working with youth.
- A valid driver license in the state where the facility is located with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.