Supervisor, Recruiting Shared Services-0010-MTC 1
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 53912
Facility: Management & Training Corporation
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps Centers and Correctional Facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks einclude on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
*This is an in-office position at our Centerville, UT office.
Reports to the Manager, Recruiting Shared Services. Assists in supervising a team of specialists as assigned. Responsible for leading services provided to enhance the customer experience, operational discipline, and company-wide areas of scalability and efficiency, performance improvement, and service enhancement in compliance with government and management directives.
- Assist the Manager in the selection, onboarding, training and development, performance management, retention, and succession of the Recruiting Team.
- Create an environment that encourages customer service, teamwork, process ownership, innovation, accountability, and internal growth.
- Communicate the Shared Services vision and processes to varied levels across the organization.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) related to the Shared Services Team for the assigned areas of responsibility.
- Collect feedback from teams on process improvement and make recommendations based on the assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Assist in developing the Shared Services strategy for providing a best-in-class customer experience, assist in designing service level agreements, meeting service level agreements, and drive operational performance metrics.
- Support the communication, adherence, and rollout of programs and policies within the services team.
- Deliver on service requirements within budget and resource parameters; implement adequate controls, audits, and assign appropriate accountability for cost management and transparency.
- Provide coaching and guidance to designated teams to improve staff performance and capabilities and identify training needs; develop staff in technical and soft skills.
- Gather feedback from teams and utilize data to identify, surface, and act on opportunities to enhance the effectiveness, culture, and morale of teams while balancing the interests of the individual, team, and company.
- Engage and motivate the team through daily communications, performance monitoring, and coaching and communicating back to the shared services human resources manager.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Work closely with other members of the management team ensuring the Shared Services Strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring proper utilization of Oracle Recruiting Cloud and job boards utilized for recruitment, to ensure compliance and maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with the Employee Experience department for additional support needed for sponsoring advertisements.
- Assign requisitions to specific Shared Services Specialists.
- Monitor performance measures for each direct report Shared Services Specialist.
- Assist direct reports with moving candidates through the ATS and collaborate solutions for any challenges.
- Effectively communicates with candidates, site human resources, and hiring managers to ensure a positive recruitment experience.
- Attend regular meetings and participate in recruiting strategy planning.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associate or bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or other related degree. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of education. One-year supervisory experience preferred. Experience with recruiting and other human resource activities preferred. Experience in a multi-disciplinary service center process model is preferred. Experience with ERP, CRM, and Work Management tools preferred. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and project management skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.