Specialist, Recruiting Shared Services-0010-MTC 12
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 53913
Facility: Management & Training Corporation
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps Centers and Correctional Facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks include on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the Supervisor, Recruiting Shared Services as assigned. Responsible for performing a variety of recruiting functions that require extreme discretion and accuracy in compliance with company policies and management directives.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages customer service, teamwork, and innovation.
- Communicate business processes to varied levels across the organization.
- Optimize services through process improvement for the assigned areas of responsibility.
- Be familiar with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) related to designated business processes.
- Demonstrate ownership for assigned business processes through continued process improvement.
- Provide a best-in-class customer service experience through timely processing, response times, and issue resolution.
- Meet operational performance metrics.
- Adhere to programs and policies within the service team.
- Provide feedback that will identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of business process(es).
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Work closely with other members of the management team ensuring the Shared Services Strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Essential Recruiting Functions:
- Responsible for recruiting the most qualified and best-suited individuals for multiple positions in compliance with government, customer, and management directives.
- Provide effective and immediate recruitment services by processing applications, scheduling and/or conducting interviews, and managing the recruiting pipeline to ensure vacancies are minimal.
- Screen applicants for qualifications. Coordinate with MTC hiring managers to schedule interviews with candidates.
- Conduct virtual interviews and make offers of employment as directed by management.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure they attend interviews and successfully move through the process in a timely manner.
- Move candidates through the ATS workflow process to achieve key performance indicators.
- Effectively communicate with candidates, site human resources, and hiring managers to ensure a positive recruitment experience.
- Attend regular meetings and participate in recruiting strategy planning.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one-year related experience. Bachelors in a related field preferred. Must have knowledge and experience using Microsoft 365 Office Suite and/or personal computer systems. Preferred experience with Oracle Fusion, applicant tracking system, and ticketing software solution. Demonstrated ability to work well in a team effort. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.