Registered Nurse (RN)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Anson, TX
Job ID: 53922
Facility: Bluebonnet - MTC Medical
Rate of Pay: $39 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Direct hire
Work Schedule: 3x12s with rotating weekends
Location: 400 E 2nd Street, Anson, TX 79501
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement account
- Long and short-term disability
- PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Attend sick call with physicians to see detainees and prepare examining room/equipment.
- Call the physician for medication and treatment orders and other emergencies.
- Operate pill call, administer medication, and accurately/completely document treatment as required by applicable policies and procedures.
- Examine/assess detainees with illnesses/injuries and confer with physician to refer detainees to the emergency room as required by their condition.
- Review medical files to determine all provided services are documented.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Provide health counseling and health education on individual or group basis, as required.
- Prepare/disseminate safety and accident reports as required by policies/procedures.
- Take appropriate action in cases of serious and unusual incidents and emergencies.
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies, and disasters by administering basic emergency medical aid, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and securing/evacuating people from confined areas
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Nursing required.
- Valid nursing RN license in the state of Texas or compact state.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Must work within Texas state board of nursing scope of practice.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.