Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 54006
Facility: Edison Job Corps Center
SALARY: $27.96 per hour
Our staff also enjoy these benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- a chance to make a difference every day!
Ready to be a part of something big? At the Edison Job Corps Center in Edison, New Jersey we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
- Conduct cursory medical exams during students first 24 hours on center.
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care, as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Monitor students on bed rest in health and wellness center.
- Enter required information in student health records and maintain in an organized manner.
- Conduct designated health services special programs as assigned.
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when needed.
Education and Experience Requirements: Valid Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment. One year practical nursing experience required. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.