BONUS ALSO: $1,500 sign on bonus. 1/2 of bonus will be paid at 90 days and the other half at 180 days of employment.
1. Monday through Friday, 1pm to 10pm; Saturday/ Sunday, OFF
2. Wednesday through Sunday, 4pm to 1am; Monday/ Tuesday, OFF
3. Tuesday through Saturday: Tuesday, 3pm to 12am, Wednesday - Thursday, 3:30p to 12:30am, Friday - Saturday, 5pm to 2am; Sunday/ Monday, OFF
4. Saturday through Wednesday; Saturday, 10am to 7pm; Sunday, 8:30am to 5:30pm; Monday, 2:30pm to 11:30pm; Tuesday, 3pm to 12am; Wednesday/ Thursday, OFF
5. Wednesday through Sunday; Wednesday - Thursday, 3pm to 12am; Friday and Saturday, 5pm to 2am; Saturday, 3pm to 12am
6. Wednesday through Saturday; Wednesday - Friday, 11:30pm to 9:30am; Saturday, 8am to 6:30pm; Sunday/ Monday/ Tuesday, OFF
On-call position with possibility of working a variety of shifts – afternoon, evenings, nights, and weekends.
Brief Job Duties:
- Direct and assist with dorm activities and dorm competitions as designated by supervisor.
- Help students deal with the daily stresses of dorm living and enlighten them to the perks of it.
- Prepare documentation including accountability of students and an activity log.
- Patrol and monitor dorm and grounds.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent. Dynamic team leadership skills and good conflict interventions skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer proficiency, and valid driver license in your state of residence with an acceptable driving record. Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 30 pounds, and walk outside on uneven terrain in varying weather conditions during patrols
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act (SCA). SCA employees are automatically enrolled in coverage utilizing the full Health & Welfare dollars. Health and Welfare dollars (also called fringe dollars) are contributed by MTC to help pay for your benefit coverage. Health and Welfare dollars are earned for every hour you are paid up to 40 hours per week. Premiums are covered through Health and Welfare dollars for medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, basic AD&D, short-term disability, and 401k retirement account. Optional coverage is offered for dependents or spouse at the employee’s expense.
Newly hired SCA employees are eligible for up to one week of vacation at 180 days of employment and up to one additional week after one year of employment, and 56 hours of paid sick leave.
About Tongue Point:
Tongue Point Job Corps Center is operated by MTC for the U.S. Department of Labor. Located at the mouth of the Columbia River, the Center is one of the five largest employers in Clatsop County. Students apply for admission and work at their own pace, guided by academic and career training instructors who are committed to their success. Tongue Point offers students training in 12 vocations. We are the only Job Corps Center in the nation with a seamanship program; it is the Center's largest vocation.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888