This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bryan, TX
Job ID: 54048
Facility: Hamilton Pre Release
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Work with a purpose! Management & Training Corporation (MTC) provides a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping offenders gain valuable skills and treatment necessary for success upon release. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, education and tuition assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, and an employee wellness program.
MTC is now hiring for a full-time Quality Assurance Coordinator at the J.W. Hamilton Unit located in Bryan, TX.
What you'll do as the Quality Assurance Coordinator:
1. Performs complex technical assistance work; implements quality assurance utilization review procedures; and responds to inquiries regarding technical program and administrative rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Assists in monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, and evaluating quality of services; assists in compiling and analyzing data and preparing reports; and makes recommendations for improvements to treatment services.
3. Prepares, edits, and distributes correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents; prepares, interprets, and disseminates information concerning agency programs and procedures; and develops, coordinates, and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
4. Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed; provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
5. Maintain accountability of staff, offenders and property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the united States Department of Education (USDE). Major course work in Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field preferred. Each year of experience as described below in excess of the required two (2) years may be substituted for thirty (30) semester hours from an accredited college or university on a year-for-year basis. Two (2) years full-time, wage-earning substance abuse treatment experience. Experience in the supervision of employees preferred. Current valid license as a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) or current certification as a Certified Criminal Justice Professional (CCJP) by the Texas Certification Board of Addictions Professionals or a current valid Qualified Credentialed Counselor (QCC) licensed to conduct counseling in a treatment environment. Must maintain valid license or certification for continued employment in position. Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.