Quality Assurance Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Breckenridge, TX
Job ID: 54052
Facility: Sayle Unit
Pay: $22 per hour
Begin a meaningful career in substance abuse treatment with Management & Training Corporation. Our foundation is based upon the philosophies of caring about others, giving back, and making a social impact.
Position name: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Facility name: Walker-Sayle Unit
Location: Breckenridge, Texas
Work schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance, AD&D as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee wellness program
Job responsibilities: The Quality Assurance Coordinator performs advanced administrative support and technical program assistance work in the Substance Abuse Felony Punishment Facility (SAFPF)/ In-Prison Therapeutic Community (IPTC) Programs. Work involves disseminating information; maintaining filing systems; and performing administrative support work.
- Performs complex technical assistance work; implements quality assurance utilization review procedures; and responds to inquiries regarding technical program and administrative rule, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, and evaluating quality of services and success of programs; assists in compiling and analyzing data and preparing reports; and makes recommendations for improvements to treatment services.
- Prepares, edits, and distributes correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents; prepares, interprets, and disseminates information concerning agency programs and procedures; and develops, coordinates, and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE). Major course work in Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field preferred. Each year of experience as described below in excess of the required two (2) years may be substituted for thirty (30) semester hours from an accredited college or university on a year-for-year basis.
- Two (2) years full-time, wage-earning substance abuse treatment experience required.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), or current valid certification as Certified Criminal Justice Professional (CCJP) as approved by the Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals, or current valid Qualified Credentialed Counselor (QCC) licensed to conduct counseling in a treatment environment.
- A valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record is also required, unless waived by management.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community by doing meaningful work that results in a rewarding career.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.