This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job ID: 54112
Facility: Tulsa Job Corps Center
Pay: $52,000 annually with $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Location: Tulsa, Ok
Work schedule: Days, Monday-Friday 7:45am-4:45pm
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of our team of instructors, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student!
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- AD&D as well as short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities: Instructors are responsible for the academic and career technical trade instruction per approved curricula. They will provide training and basic guidance and direction to help students achieve their academic and trade goals.
- Provide on-site instruction in the areas of entry level care giving for CNA and Nursing Assistant students.
- Plan, select, prepare, and implement appropriate active learning activities to meet all course competencies.
- Administer and correct tests; maintain Training Achievement Records (TARs) and attendance records.
- Prepare, and/or select and utilize reliable and valid formative and summative in-class assessment tools/techniques to measure students' achievement of course competencies.
- Distribute, in written and verbal form, course competencies, performance criteria, established approved grading procedures and standards, attendance and class policies/procedures, and other necessary information to students at the beginning of the course.
- Deliver instruction using active learning methods which accommodate different learning styles.
- Provide guidance and advice to students as regarding course progress, program areas, or other academic concerns.
- Review and revise as necessary delivery methods, instructional materials, learning activities, and assessment tools.
- Work collaboratively with the center director, colleagues, and staff members to integrate instructional activities and materials.
- Participate in student assessment panels, perform required documentation and evaluation using CIS (Center Information System) and other documentation systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Active, unrestricted RN license in the state of employment required.
- Teaching course certification or proven two (2) experience teaching youth or adults.
- Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required.
- A valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.