Pay: $24.00 per hour
Schedule: Full time, Days, Mon - Fri
*No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays* - Enjoy work/life balance
Location: Morganfield, KY
Work with a purpose! Begin a career at the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Center as part of the medical team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug & life insurance
- AD&D, short- & long-term disability
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- A chance to make a difference every day!
What you'll be doing: You will be treating and preventing minor injuries and illnesses & providing information and guidance for the promotion of good health and the well-being of our students.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care, as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Monitor students on bed rest in health and wellness center.
- Enter required information in student health records and maintain in an organized manner.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid, unencumbered LPN license in the state of Kentucky with two (2) years practical nursing experience required. Experience with youth. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.