*NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS*
We also offer:
- Medical, vision, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan- Short- & long-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program Bereavement, civic duty and military leave
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- A chance to make a difference every day!
St. Louis Job Corps Center is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to work on-site. Our RN's provide direct and indirect wellness services and treatment for students. If you like to work in a fun environment and work for a director who allows you to do your job - this is the place for you!
- Provide nursing care to students.
- Assist in providing supervision to the staff LPNs/LVNs to assure compliance with all state regulations and scope of practice.
- Provide basic healthcare to students as required by DOL including all entry requirements and immunizations.
- Monitor students with illness and unable to attend class.
- Conduct coordinated health care for students and implementation of other health related programs. Assure chronic care management including medication management case conferences of all students with chronic illnesses.
Requirements: Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state of employment. Experience working with youth in a paid or unpaid capacity is preferred. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.