Property Supply Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Henderson, TX
Job ID: 54157
Facility: East Texas Treatment Facility
Pay: $15 per hour - Work schedule: Full time
Work with a purpose! Join a team with values that match your own and make a difference in the lives of people needing second chances.
Position title: Property Supply Coordinator
Facility & Location: East Texas Treatment Facility, 900 Industrial Drive, Henderson, TX 75652
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Life insurance, AD&D as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
The Property Supply Coordinator is responsible for performing advanced and supervisory stock and inventory work. Work involves overseeing a departmental supply program and budget; maintaining property inventory records and physical inventories; processing purchase requisitions and specifications; disposing of surplus property; and training and supervising offenders.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase requisitions to include developing product specifications and identifying appropriate procurement methods.
- Oversees the warehousing and distribution system of products; documents the receipt and distribution of property and the disposition of surplus property.
- Conducts physical inventory of property and supplies; audits inventory results; monitors property and supply expenditures.
- Ensures an efficient system of property management, control, and shipment of goods, and
- recommends improvements.
- Plans and provides storage for items that have a seasonal use; locates surplus items; conducts investigations on lost property items; inspects and ensures proper maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Reviews and reconciles requisition, accounting, budget, and inventory reports; assigns inventory numbers to items.
- Prepare and maintain accounting records, purchase requisitions, correspondence, reports, vouchers, and related forms.
- Ability to perform the physical function of the position which includes but is not limited to; ability to walk the facility, push and pull carts, climb stairs, climb ladders, lift, squat, bend, stand, sit, or kneel for long periods of time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years full-time, wage-earning supply, warehouse operations, inventory, and stock control, or purchasing experience. Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) may be substituted for each year of experience on a year-for-year basis for a maximum substitution of one (1) year.
- Budget monitoring experience preferred. Experience in correctional custody or law enforcement preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.