Location: Post, TX
Job ID: 54182
Facility: Dalby - MTC Medical
Rate of Pay: $91.93 per hour
Employment Type: Direct hire
Location: 805 N Avenue F, Post, TX 79356
- Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to detainees, using current knowledge of methods, practices, procedures and techniques of providing quality diagnosis and treatment in accordance with ICE standards.
- Document all treatment accurately, legibly and promptly.
- Provide guidance and technical supervision to dental hygienists/dental assistants performing direct/indirect patient care service.
- Coordinate clinic operations with the health services administrator.
- Maintain an effective clinical patient scheduling and record-keeping system.
- Maintain records on clinic operations and prepare required reports as needed.
- Schedule patients in accordance with ICE guidelines.
- Coordinate and participate in patient education programs and services.
- Provide consultation, guidance, and in-service education to other health services staff.
- Refer patient to oral health specialists for consultations, evaluations, and treatments.
- Adhere to established corporate, facility, and correctional policies/procedures in making decisions while using sound independent judgment.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patient medical records.
- Implement basic cost containment and utilization management for patient care and facility operations.
- Comply with all applicable pharmacy regulations, especially those regarding controlled substances.
Education and experience requirements:
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited program required.
- Valid license to practice dentistry with DEA registration in the state of Texas required.
- 2 years of general clinical practice strongly preferred.
- Must have a current CPR certification.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888