Pay: $110,000 annually
Schedule: Full time, Days, Monday - Friday
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- AD&D as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid parking
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of our Los Angeles Job Corps medical team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student.
Summary: Position does have direct reports. Provides daily management and oversight of all health and wellness center activities and staff. Responsible for assuring compliance with Department of Labor and MTC requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the administrative and programmatic activities of the department.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide training.
- Develop department budget in collaboration with finance and center director. Monitor and control expenditures and review as needed.
- Assure clinical services, including medication management are within staffs scope of practice.
- Manage and conduct coordinated health care for students and implementation of other health related programs, including medical, oral health, mental health and substance abuse services. Assure chronic care management of all students with chronic illnesses.
- Provides and monitors basic health care services, emergency care services, and case management of students.
- As required, take after hours calls.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Function as the medical co-disability coordinator for the center.
- Participate in regional DOL calls, assure staff are well informed and participate in specific trainings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state of employment.
- Three years related experience with one or more years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working with youth in a paid or unpaid capacity is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency is required.
- A valid driver license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.