Mental Health Professional FT&PT
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Clearfield, UT
Job ID: 55603
Facility: Clearfield Job Corps Center
Pay: $78,000.00 annually
Schedule: Full Time or Part Time positions available, Days
Management & Training Corporation operates the Clearfield Job Corps Center in Clearfield, Utah, providing students with excellent care supporting their health and well-being. We are looking for a Mental Health Professional to become a part of our fantastic team!
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug, & life insurance
- AD&D as well as short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
What you'll do: Coordinate and provide direct and indirect mental health services and treatment for students. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the total mental health program.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct the administrative and programmatic activities of the student mental health program. Implement a mental health program with emphasis on prevention, early detection, and identification of mental health problems.
- Advise the center director and wellness services staff on all mental health matters including staffing requirements, advisability of student terminations for mental health reasons and the cost of mental health services, including inpatient facility use.
- Promote the coordination and integration of the mental health program with other center departments such as counseling, social development, and recreation.
- Coordinate case management between TEAP/TUPP staff, counselors, wellness staff, physician, instructors, and other applicable staff regarding student behavior, compliance, medication, side effects, and treatment progress.
- Assist staff in the development and use of mental health principles and techniques which include coping with problems of substance abuse, sexuality, aggressive behavior, and poor communication.
- Provide training to the center staff on mental health referrals and coordinate follow-up care.
- Assist in providing services to the TEAP/TUPP program such as program development, consultation, treatment planning and referral, and training.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker with two (2) years related experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid Utah driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management .
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.