Pay: $29.39 per hour
Schedule: Full Time, Mon - Fri, Days
No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays - Enjoy work/life balance!
Our staff also enjoy these benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- a chance to make a difference every day!
MTC is proud to operate the Earle C. Job Corps Center in Morganfield, KY where our staff provide quality services to our local youth. We value our professional and caring employees who are dedicated to improving people’s lives and we want YOU to join our team!
What you will be doing: Treating and preventing minor injuries and illness and promoting of good health.
- Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illnesses.
- Treat minor injuries and illness according to physician instructions and maintain student health records.
- Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and provide follow-up nursing care as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases and accidents.
- Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved standards.
- Monitor students restricted to the infirmary.
- Assist in the management and coordination of pregnancy, weight control, tuberculosis, smoking cessation and other programs as designated.
- Triage, assess chief complaints, take vital signs, do appropriate charting and assist with chart review duties and with patient care.
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid, unencumbered, RN in the state of Kentucky required. One (1) year nursing experience required. Experience with youth. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.