Location: Panama City, FL
Job ID: 56102
Facility: Bay - MTC Medical
Rate of Pay: $75,000
Work schedule: Part-Time, Monday - Friday
Impact lives with Management & Training Corporation! MTC operates the Bay Correctional Facility in Panama City, Florida, our foundation is based upon the philosophies of caring about others, giving back, and making a social impact. We provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping an at-risk population receive the treatment necessary for success on their road back to a healthy, productive life.
- Provide direct dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients, using current knowledge of methods, practices, procedures, and techniques of providing quality diagnosis and treatment, including preventative, periodontal, restorative, endodontic, minor oral surgical and exodontic and prosthodontic services.
- Provide guidance and technical supervision to dental hygienists and dental assistants performing direct and indirect patient care services, and coordinate clinic operations with the Health Services Administrator.
- Maintain an effective clinical patient scheduling and record-keeping system; provides referrals; maintains records on clinic operations and prepares required reports, as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in patient education programs and services; provide consultation, guidance, and in-service education to other health services staff.
- Refer patients to oral health specialists for consultations, evaluations and treatments as indicated. Adhere to established corporate, facility and correctional policies and procedures in making decisions, while using sound independent judgement in performing the duties of the position.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patient medical records; observe applicable HIPPA rules.
- Implement basic cost containment and utilization management for patient care and facility operations.
- Comply with all applicable pharmacy regulations, especially those covering controlled substances.
- Requires DDS degree or DMD degree and valid license to practice dentistry with DEA controlled substance registration certificate in the state of Florida and current CPR certification.
- Two (2) years of general clinical practice strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Florida with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through [email protected] or 801-693-2888.